About ‘Travels with my Knife & Fork’Hi, I’m Charlie Bexson and ’Travels with my Knife & Fork’, is where I write about fabulous food in fantastic places. When I find the opportunity to travel, food is always the pivot of my adventures and my memories are catalogued and then triggered by the restaurants we discovered and the dishes experienced and shared within them. And of course sometimes the discovery happens upon you by magic, on your own doorstep and these of course are perhaps the best discoveries of all!
Blogs I Follow
- I reviewed Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture. What do I think? Get the scoop: u.bzz.com/f76lu #GotItFree 4 months ago
- I reviewed Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture. What do I think? Get the scoop: u.bzz.com/vzndf #GotItFree 4 months ago
- I reviewed Dove Advanced Hair Series Oxygen Moisture. What do I think? Get the scoop: u.bzz.com/ok33a #GotItFree 5 months ago
- I snapped a photo of A2 Milk 2014. Take a peek: u.bzz.com/5vog0 #GotItFree 6 months ago
- @a2milkUK #GotItFree #a2MilkStories u.bzz.com/25b29 Great for frothing! 6 months ago
What & WhereAlex James cheese Arborio rice artichoke Bistro Burford canolli Cheltenham Cirencester Cotswolds crayfish Dining fish Food Hampshire Herefordshire Hurley Japanese Restaurant Michelin Guide Montpellier Olde Bell Inn Plenty Public house Pubs Rice Risotto River Thames Smoked fish smoked garlic smoked haddock Stagg Inn The Great Norwood St Delicatessen The Suffolk Kitchen The Suffolks Cheltenham Titley Vegetable vegetarian Yotam Ottolenghi