About ‘Travels with my Knife & Fork’Hi, I’m Charlie Bexson and ’Travels with my Knife & Fork’, is where I write about fabulous food in fantastic places. When I find the opportunity to travel, food is always the pivot of my adventures and my memories are catalogued and then triggered by the restaurants we discovered and the dishes experienced and shared within them. And of course sometimes the discovery happens upon you by magic, on your own doorstep and these of course are perhaps the best discoveries of all!
Blogs I Follow
- RT @HandFMarlow: The Copper Bath (Limousin) http://t.co/XUd34BhU9r 1 week ago
- @HandFMarlow wonder if I'll be soaking in this next Friday? Mmmm 1 week ago
- Soushi, Cirencester luxos-glos.com/62751 via @LuxosGlos 1 week ago
- Smoked haddock and artichoke bake wp.me/p1RtZi-c2 via @CharliesKandF 1 week ago
- Smoked haddock and artichoke bake wp.me/p1RtZi-c2 1 week ago
What & WhereAlex James cheese Arborio rice artichoke Bistro canolli Cheltenham Cirencester Cotswolds Dining fish Food Hampshire Herefordshire Hurley Japanese Restaurant Michelin Guide Montpellier Olde Bell Inn Plenty Public house Pubs Rice Risotto River Thames smoked haddock Stagg Inn The Great Norwood St Delicatessen The Suffolk Kitchen The Suffolks Cheltenham Titley Vegetable vegetarian Yotam Ottolenghi